Dental Assistant Dental Assistant
You will be supporting dental auxiliary operations by assisting the dentists, administering clinic policies and regulatory compliance programs, and maintaining the dental supply inventory. Your duties also includes:
- Chair-side assisting the dentist during the treatment procedures
- Prepares and sterilizes instruments and equipment.
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
- Provides direct patient care in all dental specialties.
- Take and develop patient x-rays.
- Obtain patients’ medical history and record the information for dentist’s reference
- Prepare and update dental patient records
- Manage dental supply inventory
- Observe and manage infection control measures at all times
- Ensure all patient issues are attended to
- Preferably GCE ‘O’ Level with 1 year of dental assisting experience
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office)
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi-tasked
- Those without experience are also welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided
1645 total views, 1 today